The final designs for the new and converted buildings have been refined after working through several options and iterations over the last 18 months.
Our architect has designed the buildings to be in keeping with the surrounding woodland environment and to be accessible to people with disabilities. The buildings will be constructed entirely of timber from sustainable sources, with cedar roof shingles and glass windows used to make maximum use of natural light.
A woodfuel boiler will also be installed to enable us to heat our buildings using wood as a source of renewable energy.
See our proposed designs for:
New education centre
- Education centre plan
- Education centre elevations sheet 1 of 2
- Education centre elevations sheet 2 of 2
- Education centre roof
New central visitor building
- Visitor centre plan
- Visitor centre elevation sheet 1 of 3
- Visitor centre elevation sheet 2 of 3
- Visitor centre elevation sheet 3 of 3
- Visitor centre roof