We have a number of committees and forums which consider the economic, environmental and social aspects of sustainable development and help us to devise and implement the forest strategies of England and Scotland.
We look for people:
- who are dynamic and influential
- have the ability to bring to the table the views and experiences of the wider public and communities
Experience in forestry, the environment or recreation is beneficial, but we would be pleased to consider applications from those with other experience.
We want to:
- improve the diversity of our public appointees
- develop committees that better represent the people of Scotland and England
- increase the range of ideas, insight and experience available to our decision making.
In doing this, we believe we will be able to improve our services for all.
Regional Forestry Forum
Community Asset Transfer Scheme (CATS)
Forest Enterprise Scotland are recruiting an Evaluation Panel to assess applications received under the new Community Asset Transfer Scheme (CATS) (http://scotland.forestry.gov.uk/managing/get-involved/community-asset-transfer-scheme). We are looking for 7 members to join the Panel, including the Chair. To apply, please return the Application Form and Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form to us by 9 January 2017. If you would like any further information about membership of the Panel, please contact Rebecca Carr on 0300 067 5407 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.