Booking is essential for visits to High Lodge.
- Contact Kim Butcher (Visitor Services Assistant) on 0300 067 4400 to check availability of your chosen programme and to discuss your requirements.
- An education pack will be sent to you including a booking form and site risk assessment.
- To confirm your booking you must complete and return the booking form.
- For Forest School bookings, please call the Play & Education Ranger on 0300 067 4400.
- If you have requirements that do not fit an established programme, please e-mail email@example.com
All programme costs must be pre-paid in advance of your visit. Please send a cheque for the required amount, payable to 'Forestry Commission' when you return your completed and signed booking form to us.
Activity trail maps and guides should be pre-ordered to avoid disappointment.
- Orienteering maps - £1.40 each when pre-ordered for quantities greater than 10 (£2 each when purchased at the Site Entry Information Office)
- Stickman Trail
These resource backpacks provide all you need to run your own successful educational visit in the forest.
Each activity bag contains equipment, games and resources for a class of up to 35 children and are most suitable for children aged 4 - 11 years old.
Each bag includes enough activities for a half day session so why not hire two bags of your choice to make your own full day programme.
Forest Schools (self led) - £200
All schools/groups will be required to pay the site entry fee on the day. This can be paid by cash or card at the pay stations or by cheque at the Information point. Please make cheques payable to the 'Forestry Commission'.