The European Statistical System's dimensions of output quality are:
- Timeliness and punctuality;
- Accessibility and clarity;
A summary quality report on Forestry Statistics and Forestry Facts and Figures provides some general information on our 2 annual compendium publications. In addition, some quality measures are reported in the Sources chapter of Forestry Statistics publication.
Separate quality reports, providing more detail for specific topics, are available for the following topics:
- Timber Price Indices
- UK Wood Production & Trade
- Woodland Area, Planting and Restocking
- Woodland Carbon Code Statistics
Quality reports for specific surveys, providing a set of key quality measures, are available for:
- Private Sector Softwood Removals Survey
- Sawmill Survey
- Survey of Round Fencing Manufacturers
- Survey of UK Pellet & Briquette Production
You can also find further information in our Statistical Reviews page.
For information on how we deal with revisions and errors, please see our Revisions Policy.