Full results of the Global Forest Resources Assessment 2010 were published by UN FAO in October 2010. These include the Main Report, Global Tables and Country Reports, as well as the Key Findings first published in March 2010.
The UK report published by FAO in 2010 is unchanged from the
final draft UK country report that was approved by UN FAO in June 2009.
The UK was also responsible for reporting on British Overseas Territories and British Crown Dependencies, for which reports are available in the FRA 2010 Country Reports.
Individual tables are available below as pdf documents:
- Table T1 - Extent of forest and other wooded land
- Table T2 - Forest ownership and management rights
- Table T3 - Forest designation and management
- Table T4 - Forest characteristics
- Table T5 - Forest establishment and regeneration
- Table T6 - Growing stock
- Table T7 - Biomass stock
- Table T8 - Carbon stock
- Table T9 - Forest fires
- Table T10 - Other disturbances affecting forest health and vitality
- Table T11 - Wood removals and value of removals
- Table T12 - Non-wood forest products removals and value of removals
- Table T13 - Employment
- Table T14 - Policy and legal framework
- Table T15 - Institutional framework
- Table T16 - Education and research
- Table T17 - Public revenue collection and expenditure