Go-Ape customer Free Return Visit (GA FRV)
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are specific to the High Lodge Customer offer known as ‘Go-Ape customer Free Return Visit’.
2. The offer enables Go-Ape customers or drivers of Go-Ape customers, paying the site entry fee for the day of the visit to Go-Ape, to claim a free return visit to HLTH.
3. The free return visit is facilitated through an ‘event card’ and it must be used as per the Site Entry Terms & Conditions. The free return visit applies to cars only and does not apply to minibuses or coaches.
4. This offer is transferable to a third party.
5. The offer is available for one year from the original visit.
6. An eligible Go-Ape customer may make further claims under this offer for further visits made on separate days.
7. A customer can only claim under this offer on the day of their visit.
8. Customers will claim their free return visits from the Go-Ape duty manager.
9. The High Lodge customer offer general terms & conditions as published on High Lodge Web Pages on the day the offer is taken up apply.
15% off a Go Ape Tree Top and 10% off a Forest Segway Adventure for Discovery Pass holders
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are specific to the Go Ape! customer offer known as ‘15% off a Go Ape Tree Top and 10% off a Forest Segway Adventure’ which is offered as part of the Forestry Commission’s ‘Discovery Pass’.
2. The offer enables customers to claim 15% discount off the price (as advertised on the day) of a Go Ape Tree Top Adventure or 10% discount off the price (as advertised on the day) of a Forest Segway Adventure at High Lodge Thetford Forest.
3. The offer applies to a maximum booking of six persons.
4. The offer applies Sunday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
5. An eligible customer may make further claims under this offer for further visits made on separate days.
6. Unless specified this offer can not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or offer.
7. Taking up or claiming the offer constitutes an agreement between Go Ape & the customer, whereby the customer agrees to all applicable terms and conditions.
8. All offers are subject to published Go Ape opening hours.
9. Booking on 0845 094 8634 or at goape.co.uk/adventure is recommended as presentation of ‘Discovery pass’ does not guarantee availability.
10. Go Ape and/or the Forestry Commission reserves the right to withdraw any offer at any time without prior notice.
11. This offer can not be used in conjunction with any other Go Ape discount.