Register your interest
1. You may register interest in this tender until 5pm on Friday 20th March 2009. When registering your interest, you should provide an outline of the concept you propose, not a full business plan.
2. By submitting your proposal you are registering a definite interest in the opportunity, which we will pursue with you after the interest closing date. If you are uncertain about your interest in the opportunity, we would ask you not to submit the form.
Go to the register your interest form.
3. While the Tender process is taking place (20th March 2009 – 15th April 2009), we will organise site visits to the building with you and go through any questions/ queries you may have before you complete the tender form and work up your business plan.
Submit business plan
4. You will be asked to submit your business plan to North East England Forest Region as part of your tender submission.
Judging and shortlisting
5. Submitted business plans will then be sifted and judged against pre-determined criteria. We will draw up a shortlist of businesses from the results of the sift.
6. We will invite shortlisted businesses to interview.
Award of licences
7. Following the interview, we will notify the successful lessee(s) and begin license agreement negotiations.
8. We anticipate that the leases will begin in July 2009
More website based information
9.More information from the following websites on location and mtb scene around Kielder Water & Forest Park