Woodlands offer an accessible, exciting, sheltered and constantly changing outdoor learning environment.
The Woodlands for Learning Team delivers woodland based learning experiences throughout Wales:
- FREE to educational settings in Wales.
- Led by experienced Education Officers who are CRB checked and first aid trained.
- All activities are risk assessed.
- All ages and abilities catered for.
- Curriculum linked themes and activities.
- Variety of local woodland sites across Wales.
- Visits available in Welsh and English
- Pre and post visit resources are available for some topics.
- Visits can be tailored to meet individual requirements.
For more information about woodland visits please click on the relevant age group:
The following trails are available at some sites:
- Animal puzzle
Self-led visits to your local woodland can be arranged. Please note, if you wish to self-lead a visit you must pre book the site with your local Education Officer.
For more information and to book your visit contact your local Education Officer.