Bedgebury: a unique learning opportunity
Bedgebury is the ideal place for people to learn about trees, the environment and themselves.
Bedgebury's National Pinetum, a world-class tree collection, contains conifers from across the globe as well as a range of wildlife habitats that are ideal for environmental studies.
Planning a self-led school visit to Bedgebury? We can save you 20%! Click here for details.
The Bedgebury Learning Team offers a variety of services including:
Organised visits (led by our staff)
- Available throughout the year
- For schools, youth organisations and others
- Click on the links on the left for more information
- Choose from an inspiring range of programmes linked to the National Curriculum
- Download our risk assessment - click on "How to make a school visit" link on the left.
Self-led family trails in the National Pinetum
- For families with children aged 7 and above, try our free Blue, Green, Yellow and Big Lake Pinetum Family Trail sheets
- For families with children aged 5 and under, try our free Pinetum Family Kiddies Trail sheet
- Bedgebury welcomes Kent Children's University members and is an official Children's University Learning Destination. (For more information click here ) We have Learning Destination trails available from the Information Office.
- Bedgebury provides a gorgeous backdrop to a year-round range of family holiday events. Pick up an events programme from our Visitor Centre, call 01580 879820 or go to the What's On section of the website.