We publish details of grant scheme and felling applications that we are prepared to approve on the Register of grant scheme and felling applications.
The consultation period is 28 days and during this period, we will invite comments from statutory consultees and will supply further details of an application on request to other interested parties who wish to comment.
To request for more information and submit comments:
- E-mail, or write to our local office, quoting the scheme reference number as displayed on the Register. As our new G&L Online system is developed, you will eventually be able to submit comments on a case online.
- Copies of the application will not include personal information about the applicant (e.g. name, address, telephone number, amount of grant, etc).
- If the copy is large or if copies are requested regularly, we may charge a fee for this service.
- All comments received are considered, in consultation with the applicant and, if appropriate, the application may be amended or rejected.
- Most applications are for work that will take place on private land and permission may be required to enter the area. The inclusion of the area on the Register of grant scheme and felling applications does not change this requirement.