Our objective is to provide a high standard of customer service. We will act swiftly and effectively when our promised standards are not met, or when things go wrong
- If you consider that we are falling down on a commitment, or that you are not getting the standard of service to which you as a customer believe you were promised by contract, you should raise the matter initially with the relevant District Forester (FEE) / Customer Manager (FCW) / Area Operational Manager (FES).
- He or she will treat the matter you raise seriously, and you can be assured that your complaint will be handled sympathetically and efficiently. You will be given an explanation within three working days of your complaint being received or, if the nature of the complaint is complex, receipt of your complaint will be acknowledged within three working days and you will be kept informed of progress. Where we have not met the standards, or something has gone wrong, prompt remedial action on our part will be taken wherever possible.
- If you feel that your complaint has not been handled satisfactorily please contact the appropriate Harvesting and Marketing Officer.
- In the unlikely event that you are still not satisfied with the manner in which your complaint has been dealt with please contact your Country Director.
- If, after using our internal complaints system you remain dissatisfied, the matter can be referred either through your local MP/MSP or AM or directly to the Parliamentary Commissioner for Administration - the Ombudsman - who will consider your case and decide whether we have acted correctly. We agree to be bound by the recommendations of the Ombudsman. More information about the Ombudsman can be found on http://www.ombudsman.org.uk