With every Christmas tree that you buy from Forestry Commission England, you receive a free baby Christmas tree sapling. Decorate yours and share a picture for your chance to win!
For your chance to win two free parking passes and a Gruffalo cuddly toy, show us your 'best-dressed' Christmas tree sapling*. We want to see your colourful tinsel, shiny or natural baubels, and mini stars - whatever makes yours special!
To enter, take a photos of your fantastic festive creations and share them on our Facebook page with #MyLittleTree.
*Competition terms and conditions:
- Valid entries are those photos submitted onto the Forestry Commission Woods and Forest Facebook page, including the hashtag #SantaApproved- posted before the competition deadline (midnight Sunday 18th December).
- You may make as many entries as you like; there is no submission limit.
- By posting any images as entries to the competition, you are agreeing that the photo can be used by Forestry Commission England as part of ongoing Christmas marketing campaigns. During the competition, a selection of the entries will be shared across our social media channels and may feature on the Forestry Commission England website.
- There will be five winners who will receive two free parking passes, and a Gruffalo cuddly toy. Winners will be picked from all valid entries, judged by the Forestry Commission marketing team and notified within 7 days of the closing date.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.