Win one of three family tickets to see Tall Stories' The Gruffalo Live with Forestry Commission England. Simply enter your details below for your chance to win.
Join Mouse on a daring adventure through the deep, dark wood in Tall Stories’ magical, musical adaptation of the classic picture book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler.
Songs, laughs and scary fun for children aged 3 and up and their grown-ups, in the much-loved show that’s toured Britain and the world!
Enter below for your chance to win
The Forestry Commission is a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. By returning this form you are agreeing to allow us to use your personal details to keep you informed of our work and events and activities that happen in our forests. Please be assured that we will safeguard any information you provide.
The Gruffalo is playing at the Lyric Theatre until 8 January 2017. For more information and to book your tickets (from £14.50) call 0330 333 4812 or visit gruffalolive.com
Competition terms and conditions:
- Three winners will receive a family ticket (four tickets, maximum two adults) to see The Gruffalo at the Lyric Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, London.
- The prize is to be provided by Tall Stories and partners. You can read more about the performance here: http://www.tallstories.org.uk/the-gruffalo
- Tickets are valid for Tuesday - Friday performances at 11am until 31 August, subject to availability. No cash alternative available. Travel and Accommodation not included.
- A maximum of three entries per household will be accepted. If more than three entries are submitted only the first three will be considered as entries. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The closing date for the competition is 30th July 2016, and the winner will be announced 1st August 2016 after being contacted by a third party.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
Copyright: © 2008 & TM Julia Donaldson/Axel Scheffler. Licensed by Magic Light Pictures Ltd.