To celebrate the Stick Man Games, we’ve teamed up with Camping in the Forest to offer you the chance to win a Stick Man Games goodie bag!
Enter this exciting competition to win a special Stick Man Games goodie bag. Inside you’ll find a Stick Man Games activity pack with printed activity sheets, medals, cool stickers and a Stick Man soft toy.
That's not all! You'll also get your hands on 2 free day parking passes, so you can get out and enjoy hosting your own Stick Man Games in your local forest. Enter now for your chance to win.
With Camping in the Forest, take the family to one of 16 campsites, set in 6 stunning ancient forests. With a no boundaries approach, you are truly amongst the forest without even leaving your tent.
Enter your details below for a chance to win!
The Forestry Commission is a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. By returning this form you are agreeing to allow us to use your personal details to keep you informed of our work and events and activities that happen in our forests. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The prize is a Stick Man Games goodie bag with activity pack, medals, stickers, a Stick Man soft toy and a 2 parking passes permitting one day of parking or one free adult entry at Westonbirt Arboretum at selected Forestry Commission England sites.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- The winner will be picked at random from all valid entries after the closing date, by an independent process after the 1 September 2016.
The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date (1 September 2016).
- The name of the winner will be posted on the web page linked to the specified campaign. The winner's name and county can also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Forestry Commission Marketing, 620 Bristol Business Park, BS16 1EJ.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final.
- Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
Gruffalo © 1999 & TM Julia Donaldson/Axel Scheffler. Licensed by Magic Light Pictures Ltd.