Running in the forest beats the gym or the street hands down! Whether you’re a keen runner or just starting to jog, enjoy the freedom, fresh air and scenery of running in the great outdoors.
Escape to the woods and challenge yourself with Wild Running. No tarmac underfoot, no traffic to avoid, and no gym buffs to distract you. It’s just about your healthy body and an inspirational forest backdrop.
Sometimes you need that extra motivation to pull on your trainers and go for a run. Bounts is an app which rewards you with high street vouchers every time you run in selected forests!
Nothing gets you through a challenging run like high-paced, exciting music. Find your rhythm with our Forestry Commission Spotify Running Playlist.
Win a premium subcription to bounts!
For a chance to win a premium bounts subscription share why you love running in the forest on our Facebook page or on Twitter with #EscapeTheStreets.
The prize includes a premium subscription to bounts, a free fitness app that gives you real rewards for being active. Premium membership will let you earn points faster and give you access to even better rewards!
"I love running in the forest because... [YOUR REASON HERE] #EscapeTheStreets"
We'll reward creativitiy so make sure you try to include a photo!
Competition terms and conditions:
- Valid entries are those comments, posts and photos submitted onto the Forestry Commission Woods and Forest Facebook page or on Twitter, including the prephrase "I love running in the forest because..." and the hashtag #EscapeTheStreets.
- A maximum of three entries per household will be accepted. If more than three entries are made, only the first three will be considered. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The closing date for the competition is 31st July 2016.
- There are up to 20 premium bounts subsciptions available, Forestry Commission England reserves the right not to award all available prizes.
- Winners will be picked from all valid entries, judged by the Forestry Commission marketing team and notified within 7 days of the closing date. The name of the winners will be posted on the web page linked to the specified campaign.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.