Enter our competition to get your claws on one of five copies of the new look Gruffalo book, signed by author Julia Donaldson!
To be in with a chance of winning a signed book, fill in your details below.
The Forestry Commission is a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. By returning this form you are agreeing to allow us to use your personal details to keep you informed of our work and events and activities that happen in our forests.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The prize: a copy of the new look Gruffalo book signed by Julia Donaldson.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- The closing date for the prize draw is 12pm on 31st May 2016.
- The winners will be picked at random from all valid entries after the closing date, by an independent process.
- Winners will be notified within 7 days of the closing date.
- The name of the winners will be posted on the web page linked to the specified campaign. The winners' names and counties can also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Forestry Commission Marketing, 620 Bristol Business Park, BS16 1EJ.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final.
- Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.