Enter our competition to get your hands on a family ticket to see the Stick Man Live on Stage at London or Edinburgh!
To be in with a chance of winning one of two family tickets, fill in your details and finish the sentence 'Stick Man lives in the family tree, With his Lady Love and Stick children...'.
The Forestry Commission is a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. By returning this form you are agreeing to allow us to use your personal details to keep you informed of our work and events and activities that happen in our forests.
Competition terms and conditions:
- There are two family tickets to see Stick Man on stage up for grabs. One for London and one for Edinburgh. Two winners will be chosen, one for the performance in London and one in Edinburgh. The ticket is for four people, with a maximum of two adults. Tickets must be used for performances by 18 December 2015.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- The closing date for the prize draw is 12pm on 30 November 2015.
- The winner will be picked at random from all valid entries after the closing date, by an independent process.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date.
- The name of the winner will be posted on the web page linked to the specified campaign. The winner's name and county can also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Forestry Commission Marketing, 620 Bristol Business Park, BS16 1EJ.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final.
- Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees of any party connected with the promotion