Fill in your details to be in with a chance of winning £200 worth of vouchers to next years Forest Live concerts!
The Forestry Commission is a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The prize is £200 worth of vouchers to Forest Live gigs in 2016.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- The closing date for the prize draw is 14 August 2015.
- The winner will be picked at random from all valid entries after the closing date, by an independent process.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date.
- The name of the winner will be posted on the web page linked to the specified campaign. The winner's name and county can also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Forestry Commission Marketing, 620 Bristol Business Park, BS16 1EJ.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final.
- Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.