For a chance to win a Stick Man and friends goodie bag share a photo of your bug home on our Facebook page with #StickManTrail.
The prize includes one of each of the following items: Stick Man soft toy and backpack clip, Gruffalo spring activity trail book, Gruffalo children's activity calendar, and an annual Discovery Pass to the winners chosen participating forest.
Download our bug home activity sheet for step-by-step guidance on building your home!
Photos must be posted the Forestry Commission Woods and Forest Facebook page, including the hashtag #StickManTrail by Monday 30 May 2016.
Competition terms and conditions:
- Valid entries are those photos submitted onto the Forestry Commission Woods and Forest Facebook page, including the hashtag #StickManTrail
- Participating forests can be found at www.forestry.gov.uk/pass.
- A maximum of two entries per household will be accepted. If more than two photos are entered, only two will be considered as entries. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The closing date for the competition is 30 May 2016.
- The winner will be picked from all valid entries after the closing date, judged by the Forestry Commission marketing team.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date.
- The name of the winner will be posted on the web page linked to the specified campaign. The winner's name and county can be obtained 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Forestry Commission Marketing, 620 Bristol Business Park, BS16 1EJ.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
Copyright: © 2008 & TM Julia Donaldson/Axel Scheffler. Licensed by Magic Light Pictures Ltd