Competition terms and conditions 2016/17:
- You can only enter the competition once. Repeat submissions will not be counted.
- The prizes:
a. Prize one: A mountain bike up to the value of £500 (issued through a bike shop voucher).
b. Prize two: 10 runners up will receive an annual Discovery Pass membership.
- The winner and runners up will be randomly drawn from those customers who provided their email address when taking part in the online sport and exercise survey, via the online form or tablet survey.
- The competition end date for the prizes is 3 April 2017. Entries received after this date will not be included in the draw. Prize draws will take place on Thursday 13 April 2017.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place. In the case your local forest does not offer a Discovery Pass membership you will entitled to receive a £40 Wiggle voucher instead.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to add additional prizes to this competition, until it expires. These prizes may have additional terms and conditions applied to them.
- Winners must respond to notification email within 21 days of reciept of the notification email or the prize will be withdrawn.
- The name of the winner will be posted on this page. The winner's name and county can also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Forestry Commission, Marketing, 620 Bristol Business Park, BS16 1EJ.
- Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
Last updated: 12th September 2016