1. The prize is one annual Discovery Pass to a participating forest of the winner’s choice.
2. The prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
3. The closing dates for the prize draw may vary per site:
Alice Holt, Grizedale, Gisburn, Hamsterley, Kielder, Whinlatter, Sherwood Pines, Cannock Chase, Delamere, Hicks Lodge, Fineshade and Salcey: closing date is 30 June 2015.
4. The winner will be picked at random from all valid entries after the closing date, by an independent adjudicator.
5. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date.
6. The winner will be contacted via the email or phone number submitted on the survey form.
7. The Forestry Commission’s decision is final.
8. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
9. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees and their families of any party connected with the promotion.