Ticket holders of Forest Live Music concerts will have the chance to camp in the grounds of Westonbirt, The National Arboretum in 2013.
2013 Forest Live concerts at Westonbirt
Friday 21 June - Blondie (Camping Sold Out)
Saturday 22 June - Paloma Faith (Camping Sold Out)
Sunday 23 June - Ollie Murs (concert tickets sold out, but ticket holders may still book camping)
Friday 19 July - Jessie J (sorry, no camping at this concert)
Saturday 20 July - Paul Weller (Camping Sold Out)
Sunday 21 July - Jools Holland (camping available)
When can you camp?
Camping pitches are available for Blondie, Paloma Faith, Ollie Murs, Paul Weller and Jools Holland. You need to hold a ticket(s) for the acts at Westonbirt to camp.
Campsite check-in time is 1pm and check-out is 11am.
How much will it cost?
Camping will cost £45.50 per pitch, per evening (price includes VAT and booking fee). If you have tickets to two consecutive concerts i.e. Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday, you can buy a two night pitch for £75.50 (price includes VAT and booking fee).
Who can book a pitch?
Camping is for people who hold a ticket to the act playing on the date you will be camping; for example, only Paul Weller ticket holders can camp on Saturday 20 July.
You will need to show your camping pass and your Forest Live concert ticket on the day you arrive to access the campsite.
Pitches are for tents only. Unfortunately we have no area for campervans or caravans.
- Camping pitch is 4m x 4m (if your tent is larger than 4m x 4m, you must purchase an extra pitch)
- Pitch price includes one parking space within the main car park
- Permanent toilets and fresh water
- Approx 3 minute walk to main arena
- Security guards will patrol the campsite during evening.
- Pitch price includes access to the arboretum
- Westonbirt has an onsite restaurant and cafe. Opening times 10am - 4pm
Camping rules and regulations
Our campsite is simply a part of the Downs, adjacent to toilets and fresh water (there are no showers). Camping is available for tents only at the moment. Please note the following:
- The campsite opens at 1pm on the date of the booking and needs to be completely cleared by 11am the following day.
- The campsite is approx 300 yards from the concert arena.
- Camp fires and BBQs are not permitted anywhere in the arboretum, including the campsite.
- Rubbish bins will be provided and waste will be recycled wherever possible.
- Parking is not available on the campsite. Cars should be parked in the main car park which is a short walk from the campsite. Entrance to and from the site is from the A433 (Bath Road).
- A valid camping pass and valid concert ticket will give you access to the arboretum on the days you have booked camping.
- Whilst it is great to have songs and music around our tents, please refrain from excessive noise such as amplified music between the hours of 11pm - 7am.
- Dogs are not allowed onto the campsite or the concert arena.
- 'Sky Lanterns' are not allowed on the site as they are a major fire risk and endanger local livestock.
- Respect and enjoyment: please enjoy the beautiful and unique National Arboretum in a respectful manner.
- Shops and restaurants: the town of Tetbury is three miles away with plenty of pubs which also serve food. It has two supermarkets, which are open from 8am - 10pm Monday to Saturday and 10am - 4pm on Sunday.
To book, download the Forest Live camping booking form and return it to Julie McKellar at Westonbirt Arboretum, Tetbury, Gloucestershire, GL8 8QS. For more information, please email email@example.com
or call 01666 881206.