We have a number of committees and forums which consider the economic, environmental and social aspects of sustainable development and help us to devise and implement the forest strategies of England and Scotland.
We look for people:
- who are dynamic and influential
- have the ability to bring to the table the views and experiences of the wider public and communities
Experience in forestry, the environment or recreation would be beneficial, but we would be pleased to consider applications from those with other experience.
We want to:
- improve the diversity of our public appointees
- develop committees that better represent the people of Scotland and England
- increase the range of ideas, insight and experience available to our decision making.
By doing this, we believe we will be able to improve our services for all.
For information on diversity and equality: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0300 067 5046