Take your very own "Ranger" out into the forest by downloading our MP3 Audiotrail below.
Cwm Cadian - The Women's Land Army Trail
Learn about the Women who used to manage the forestry in Tan y Coed during the Second World War. Head to the start of the Cwm Cadian trail and follow the red coloured waymarkers, as per the attached map, and keep an eye open for the distinctive 'Women's Land Army' MP3 posts along the way. The posts include the name of the trail and each one is numbered, so you know which track to play.
- Download entire Cwm Cadian audio trail (ZIP, 5.7MB)
- Download entire Cwm Cadian audio trail script (PDF | 162KB)
- Download Cwm Cadian trail map (PDF)
- Download Tan y Coed directions(PDF)
Abergynolwyn or Nant Gwernol - Quarryman's audio trail
Discover what a hard life a Quarryman and his family faced in Bryneglwys Slate Quarry in Abergynolwyn.
Head to the start of the Quarryman's Trail and follow the blue coloured waymarkers, as per the attached map, and keep an eye open for the distinctive sound posts and interpretation panels along the way.
Quarryman's Trail - audio Trail
- Download entire Dyfi audio trail (18.9Mb)
- Download entire Dyfi audio trail script (45kb)
- Download Dyfi audio trail map (PDF)
- Download Abergynolwyn/Nant Gwernol directions (PDF)