Westonbirt is a fantastic place to walk your dog!
Silk Wood is dog friendly!
Representing two thirds of the arboretum, there’s plenty of space to explore with your pooch!
Old Arboretum is a dog-free zone
Providing a safe space for little ones and mobility scooter users, this area is dog-free.
Facilities for you and your dog
- Dog bins and poo bags available on-site
- Doggy water available at the Westonbirt restaurant
- Assistance dogs welcome throughout the arboretum.
Westonbirt Doggy do-dos!
Please follow our lead and help us look after Westonbirt by following our simple doggy dos...
- DO Clean up responsibly and bin your dog’s waste
- DO Adhere to safety notices for tree or construction work
- DO Ensure your dog comes back when called
- DO Keep your dog in sight at all times
- DO Keep your dog on a lead on the Downs and around the car park and main facilities
Walk at Westonbirt regularly?
Tell us about your experience and help us keep an eye out for any irresponsible dog owners and, if you do spot anything, please let us know.