1. This event will continue regardless of weather except in the case of extreme weather conditions affecting the venue.
2. Tickets will only be refunded if the event is cancelled by the organiser and as long as the ticket is returned within 28 days of the due concert date. The booking fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Please take care of tickets as duplicates cannot be issued under any circumstances.
4. Seating is not provided in the arena - folding chairs are permitted.
5. Umbrellas, tables, glass bottles, cans, non-plastic containers and non-plastic cutlery and crockery are not permitted. No more than 2 litres soft/ alcoholic drink per person. No spirits.
6. Naked flames including fireworks, BBQs and sparklers are strictly prohibited. Smoking cigarettes is permitted, please be considerate of others.
7. Laser pens, flags, banners, poles, parasols, gazebos, tents and dogs (apart from registered assistance dogs) are not permitted.
8. The Forestry Commission reserve the right to search all persons and all personal property and to prohibit any other items considered to be a potential hazard.
9. Photographic equipment with detachable lenses, tripods and audio visual or video equipment are not permitted in the arena.
10. No access to under 16s unless accompanied by a parent/guardian (18 or over). Children aged 5 and under do not require a ticket. Under 16s must be supervised at a maximum ratio of 1 adult to 8 children. The Forestry Commission may refuse entry without valid proof of age.
11. The Forestry Commission will not be responsible for damage or injury caused or that caused by third parties or for loss of personal property on site or left in vehicles.
12. Any person who fails or refuses to comply with instructions from any steward or other persons acting for the Forestry Commission may be removed from the venue and surrounding Forestry Commission land.
13. The Forestry Commission reserves the right to refuse admission. No person considered drunk or under the influence of drugs will be admitted.
14. Ticket holders consent to recording, filming, CCTV and photography that may be used for promotional purposes, by artists as a live product or for security purposes.
15. Any customer purchasing over 8 tickets must adhere to the group booking policy (see below). Tickets are not permitted for resale in the course of business or for a profit. Purchases suspected of being made with the intention of resale for profit will be cancelled.
16. The Forestry Commission reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
17. The purchase and use of this ticket shall constitute an acceptance of these conditions by the purchaser and holder.
Group bookings (over eight tickets):
We operate a group booking policy aimed at protecting potential customers from ticket touting, ticket scams and re-selling of tickets at an inflated price.
Purchases of up to eight tickets can be made on our internet sales pages. The purchase of over eight tickets constitutes a group booking (even if purchased in separate transactions). If you wish to book nine or more tickets, please contact the box office on 03000 680400 or e-mail email@example.com
As part of this policy, we ask customers booking nine or more tickets to sign a disclaimer regarding the use of their tickets. This is designed to prevent purchase by parties intending to re-sell the tickets for profit (prohibited in point 15 of our Terms and Conditions).
We reserve the right to contact any customer to discuss their purchase and ensure that our booking policy and terms and conditions are adhered to.
We are unable to offer any group discounts.