Email alerts highlight new information relevant to Grants and Regulations customers. If you want to receive news by email, please subscribe by clicking on the link in the right hand column.
Latest email alerts:
- 16 January - Which scheme to choose? Countryside Stewardship, Woodland Creation Planning Grant or Woodland Carbon Fund
- 22 December - Defra Consultation on Environmental Impact Assessment Directive, Woodland Management Plan Grant, Countryside Stewardship 2017 Funding, Woodland Creation Planning Grant and Changes to Successions Guidance for Legacy Grant Schemes.
- 8 December - Countryside Stewardship Capital Grant offer 2017. Update on 2016, Larch Felling Moratorium and Work in Sites of Spevial Scientific Interest.
- 10 November - The Woodland Carbon Fund has opened for applications.
- 9 September - The Woodland Creation Planning Grant has re-opened for applications, deadline dates for Woodland Management Plan applications and which Agent Authority form to use.
- 22 August 2016 - EU Funding Announcement
- 9 May 2016 - Countryside Stewardship applications, Claiming grant, Agent authority forms and Woodland management plans
- 15 March 2016 - Woodland improvement is now open, register for a webinar or a face to face event and read the guidance
- 7 March 2016 - Woodland creation 2016 is open, request your map through NE now and use our 5 steps to apply guide
- 16 February 2016 - Woodland creation 2016 opens, Countryside Stewardship application timetable, annual claims in 2016/17 and inspections
- 27 January 2016 - Woodland creation 2016, Forestry Innovation Fund & annual claims 2016