Enter our photo competition to win an annual Discovery Pass, Go Ape vouchers and the chance to feature your photo on our autumn webpage next year.
To be in with a chance of winning, share your autumnal photos using #AutumnLeafWatch on Twitter and Instagram or by posting them directly on to the Forestry Commission Woods and Forests Facebook page. Its worth noting that we give preference to photos taken at Forestry Commission sites.
During the competition, a selection of the entries will be shared across our social media and on 7 November we will select our favourites. You can then choose which photo you want to win by visiting our Facebook page and ‘liking’ your favourite. The winner will be the photo with the most likes.
Competition terms and conditions:
- Valid entries are those photos submitted onto the Forestry Commission Woods and Forest Facebook page, Instagram or on Twitter, including the hashtag #AutumnLeafWatch - posted after Monday 29 August 2016.
- A maximum of three entries per household will be accepted. If more than three photos are entered, only the first three will be considered as entries. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The winner will receive an annual Forest Discovery Pass, a Go Ape voucher and the winning image will feature on Forestry Commission England’s autumn web page in 2017. Two runners up will receive two Forestry Commission England free day parking passes.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are not transferable. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason a redraw will take place.
- The closing time and date for the competition is midnight 6th November 2016.
- By posting any images as entries to the competition, you are agreeing that the photo can be used by Forestry Commission England as part of its future autumn promotion.
- During the competition, a selection of the entries will be shared across our social media channels. The Forestry Commission will then pick their ten favourite images on 7 November. The public will pick the winning photo from 8th November to midday on 15 November on the Forestry Commission Woods and Forests Facebook page. The winning photo will the one with that receives the most likes. There will be two runners up.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition is open to UK residents, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.
- Entry implies acceptance into these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you accept to and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The Forestry Commission reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.