Forestry Commission are giving Able magazine readers the chance to win a £300 Forest Holidays voucher! Sign up for your chance to win.
Enter this exciting competition below to win a £300 voucher to be spent on a Forest Holiday cabin break. Forest Holidays provide short luxury cabin breaks, designed to help you relax and find freedom in the forest.
Escape to one of nine stunning locations, and use your £300 voucher to help you choose a luxurious cabin set deep in woodlands, on the edge of mighty lochs, or in bright forest meadows.
Enter your details for a chance to win!
The Forestry Commission is a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. By returning this form you are agreeing to allow us to use your personal details to keep you informed of our work and events and activities that happen in our forests.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The prize is a £300 Forest Holidays Voucher. The voucher gives you £300 off any Forest Holiday cabin booked through their website: https://www.forestholidays.co.uk/
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The prize is a voucher only, and any additional spending linked with your trip is made at the winner's own expense.
- The winner will be picked at random from all valid entries after the closing date, by an independent process after the 1 September 2016.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date (1 September 2016).
- The name of the winner will be posted on the web page linked to the specified campaign. The winner's name and county can also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Forestry Commission Marketing, 620 Bristol Business Park, BS16 1EJ.
- The Forestry Commission’s decision is final.
- Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees of any party connected with the promotion.