Find out why the Tweed Valley is the UK’s leading mountain biking destination.
Tweed Valley Forest Park: seven forests, each with their own character, strung along the silver thread of the River Tweed between Peebles and Selkirk.
One Forest Park. Seven Forests. Infinite Adventures!
- Enjoy world-class mountain biking on over 100 kms of trails at 7stanes Glentress and Innerleithen.
- Take a relaxing stroll along 17 waymarked walks spread across the seven forests.
- Watch some fascinating local wildlife.
- Discover dramatic views.
- Learn about 15,000 years of Borders history.
- Or just stop off at Glentress Peel for a coffee and a cake!